Wild Waters Eco Yoga Mat & Free Jute Strap
Orders will be dispatched on Monday 31/1
Meet our wild ocean design dipped in hints of the sunset, the Wild Waters Eco Yoga Mat. Created from Emilia's original artwork and printed onto the absorbent, non-slip surface of the yoga mat. The high performance top surface allows you to flow through your vinyasa with ease and provides support in heated and non-heated practice.
- Shipping: Free over $130 spend
- Gift: Complimented with a jute yoga mat carrying strap valued at $14.95.
- Material: Base- Natural Rubber with no traces of PVC. Top: Luxurious printed microfibre with high performance grip.
- About: Designed in Australia from original artworks by Emilia. Family run business owned by two sisters, that began in Adelaide South Australia. We are committed to selling high quality products that are long lasting.
- Suitable: for Yoga, Hot yoga, Bikram, Vinyasa, Yin, Pilates, Barre, HIIT workouts.
- Long lasting materials that are highly durable. If well looked after this yoga mat will support you for many years to come.
- An innovative non-slip top surface that is designed to have an optimum grip with moisture. Expect to not lose grip no matter how much you sweat in class.
- Non-toxic and vegan materials to keep your practice healthy for all beings.
- An all-in-one yoga mat where the top surface replaces the need for a towel in heated yoga. Gone are the days of rearranging your top towel. Now you can flow with ease.
Yoga mat sizing
Dimension: 183 cm x 61 cm
Thickness: 4.0 mm
Weight: 2.9 kg
Cost per flow after 8 weeks of use:
-if flowing 2x per week: $7.40
-if flowing 4x per week: $3.70
-if flowing 6x per week: $2.50
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR MAT:
Please note: the first image is a guide only, and is used only for our print guide to the manufacturer. Please carefully look at the product images that follow to get a true representation of the print colours on the yoga mat.